Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Maytag Maxima MHW6000XW1 error codes F03 E01 I bought this

Maytag Maxima MHW6000XW1 error codes F03 E01
I bought this washer a year ago at Sears Outlet Center, it has never worked right. First off it would sometimes leave clothes soaked and I would run a second spin only cycle on it to get rid of excess water. it always sounded not level and would make a loud knocking sound. I had numerous repair men out and they always said it was dirty and needed to be cleaned. I hardly ever used it so not sure how it could be so filthy!
What do these error codes mean? I can't find them anywhere! It is so frustrating!
Last repair man came out opened the door spun drum by hand and said it was a bearing and a bad pump. Mind you he never once opened up the washer because I have them stacked and his 400 pound self didn't want to be bothered! I just need to know these codes, I am going to start by replacing the drain pump but I really need to know what these codes mean before I tear into the machine.

Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

.

.

The F3E1 error pertains to the pressure switch on the unit, This can be a clogged hose or a pin hole in the hose and finally a bad pressure switch itself, Here is a tech sheet with everything you wanted to know about your machine plus some. Click on the link below to download it to your computer.

Click_Here

.

.

I have to admit this type of machine has had nothing but problems since it came out, I went to a school just for this type and even the instructor said we are going to have nothing but problems with it...

.

He was totally correctTongue out

.

.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.

.

.

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Judy,

I have noticed that you have not rated my answer, was there a problem with my answer?

.

.

.

.

Judy,

Was there a problem with the answer I gave you?

I provided the tech sheet for the machine like yo9u asked.

.

.

.

.