MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a kenmore refrigerator #76204 Im working on the ice

I have a kenmore refrigerator #76204 I'm working on the ice maker type 2 to get the feeler arm to come down. I read that there are three screws the front 2 no problem. Where is the third? or does it just slide forward?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Have you removed the white plastic cover to expose the module, pictured below? Can you please post the entire model number from the tag on the refrigerator?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I have not removed the power module. I"m not sure where it is located. I removed the cover at the left not alot there. Model #795.76204.901 SN 104MREN16484

Thank you. The model you have is made in Korea by LG, I do not work on those. I will place your question back to the top of the list.

The icemaker has failed and needs to be replaced. There are no repairs possible on these because no parts are sold for them. I am LG authorized and replace many of these, so there is nothing odd about your situation.

The only screw that gets taken off is the one under it; the whole icemaker then lifts off the supports on the side, so those 2 screws DO NOT get taken off.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I should not have to get billed twice to get that information. WHAT A RIP OFF.

You were NOT billed twice from what I see here- we only get paid if you leave positive feedback, so the only one getting "ripped off" here is me right now as you have a free answer to what you asked. You did not give the prior expert any positive feedback, so he was not paid either.

Experts have no control over billing issues.
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS