Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

i change the computer bored and it solved the problem for 2

weeks and after it contentious...
i change the computer bored and it solved the problem for 2 weeks and after it contentious to live soaking clews after it finishes the sikole Evan do the door is locket it dose not seems to go in to spin we chaing the mooter pomp door chak and maderbored can you help?
10/4/2012
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello again. With everything that you've already replaced, I really think it's probably best to have a technician come out and look the machine over. This would nearly impossible to figure out what is going on because we don't know if the problem is even the same issue as it was a year ago, or if a new problem has come up, or if there was an issue with some of the parts installed. I'll opt out and see if anyone has any ideas one what could be the problem. Another expert will pick this question up if someone else has an idea of something you can try, but again--at this point I'd say with all the stuff you've changed you might want to call a technician out.

Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

.

.

Did you replace the wax motor when you replaced the main control boiard?

yes i did

Do you know what part number you used to replace the wax motor? Also on the computer is resistor R11 burnt on it?

wax=EAP2020068 control board = EAP2021761 not shore what you refer to " resistor R11 burnt on it? " if you are reforging to a round resistor looks like ( A quarter dollar) the answer is the olde one bid

Here is a pic of R11

.

so what are you asking abut r11?

Let me know what you found.

do you want me to remove the now control bored and look at r11 to see if it is Blake?

2 Mons ago i removed the new control bored and did not see any borne marks any were

I thought you replaced the board last year? What are typing on a cell phone? Very hard to understand what you are typing?
(NNN) NNN-NNNNthank you David
The question was what are typing with a cell phone or what???

I'm on the computer way?

I am sorry I cannot follow you, I am going to opt out and hopefully some other expert can understand your typing. Have a nice day..

my understanding is that r11 is on the control board (if not pleas advise)so i explained you that yes i put a new control board 1 year ago sens it was good only for 2 weeks i removed the control board to inspect it sins i observed no Blake marks i reinstall it so any one can help?

Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator

Hello David,

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your washer but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Michelle

Hi Michelle thank you for taring to find a solution i waited over 1 year so if it will take one more week or to ill wait

Hello David,

I will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Thank you for your patience,
Michelle
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

does the door lock light come on ?

yes

okay what happens when it gets to the spin ? does the drum turn at all? is all the water out ? I know you may have already posted some of this but its hard to go back on someone else's question.

it dose not go in to the spin and when the timer ends the closes are soaking Wat ,when i repast the computer bored it solved the problem for 2 weeks bat wan it get in to the spin it maid a big grinding noise like defective barrings

OH. open the door and spin the drum by hand. first does it grind ? second does it sound like theres water under the drum ? swishing ?

wen i spin the dram by hand it dose not make a grinding noise and there is water under the drum it also dose not make a grinding noise when the washer dose the full sickle

okay. I know what going on then . the pump isn't pumping all the water out and it sounds like there may be something in the pump , you say you did replace the drain pump ?

yes i did and also the motor and control,so if it is the pomp way does it not going in to spin?

if the pump doesn't pump all of the water out it wont trip the water level control and tell it to go to spin. can you get me the full model number ?

maitg stckd unit model no mle2000ayw

okay this is a stack , there are a few things to check. 1 the balance switch.if this is bad it wont spin. and the pressure switch (water level switch) and the timer itself. if this has a bad contact in it this will also cause it not to spin. you cant really check that however. its kinda hit and miss to be honest unless you have a service manual.they don't let us download the manuals. i will see what I can find though.

so what do you suggest i do ?

well i found the test for the balance switch. heres the link and theres a video to show you how to test that. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Micro-Switch/22003302/791050?modelNumber=MLE2000AYW do that first. it will be by the washer tub.

OK I'm not now at the location now bat i will taste the switch and the water level switch will i open the washer i guess i will cake again the pump and drain hoses any Oder suggestions ?

well if this has water in it ,it definitely wont spin so I would check the pump for sure.

OK i will also can you tell me where is balance switch located and also a previews technician told me to look at R11 is that on the mater bored ?

yeah the r11 is on the mother board you replaced. graphic

where is balance switch located

its number 2 on this diagram . looks like near the back of the outer drum on yours.

OK i ll fin it thank you ill be in touch

okay good luck. it has to be one of those things. thanks , Bryan

hi bryan on lokacion and solevd the prablam bat as you recol toled you when it gos in to spin it makes a grinding nois so firs whan I open the fropnt panel I fond the bothem wait loos I reconect avriting tith chaket the pump and swiches avriting sems to be ok so I test it and when it gos in to spin it shkes vintl it cold be that way the botem wait was loos any idea way it shks awot of control?

If you still have this open check the shocks. is there one broken ?

thay lok ok to me im shiking the holl tab and lokes smod

I'm sorry can you explain that a little better, what is going on ? does the whole inner tub move in and out ?

no when shaking and moving the holl exterio of the tub it look ok to me also thring to se is the shkes have any loss movman bitwin the shfet and the bas bat I dont see aniting loss

well i believe the shocks are worn and need to be replaced. they wear like care shocks. I would replace them and that should take care of it.

ok will do that thanks ill be in tuch

okay thanks and have a great weekend ! the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. well wishes, Bryan

you whor exslnd and pashent will sertanly give you the hiast grat let me jest rapit up her and ill do it from my computer at hoom aginn thank you very much david

your welcome, talk again soon, thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

hi brian jest instoled the shok absorvers whan it gos in to spin it still makeks a very lowd nois bat it das not shakes only the holl dram gos yp an down

so the machine makes a lot of noise when it spins ? does it sound like a jet taking off ?

yes almost like a grinding noise I'm almost shore it is the baring i started to dis assemble it bat after i removed the spring lode holder i don't know haw to take oat the baring i removed all the front to take out the tab when i wiggle it i can fill it is SAM what loss also from the baring i can see drapes of water so haw do i remove the baring?

unfortunately they only sell the bearing with the complete rear tub assembly. this is a lot of money and labor. the part alone is $465.00 plus special shipping. you may want to consider a new machine at this point. heres a link to the tub and bearing. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Outer-Tub/22004465/1119942?modelNumber=MLE2000AYW sorry for the bad news.

is Rear Drum Support

Item #1388899 not going to work in this Cass ?

thats not the bearing its the support and if thats broken then yes it will work. the other part you see with it is the seal but not the bearing. if a tine on the support is broke then this will repair it. but if its the bearing itself no.

haw do i know if it is the support or not haw do i remove the in-ear dram?

you need to take the whole machine apart remove the top then the front and just about every part in this to get to it. heres a link to the diagrams to help but not even I could walk you through that unfortunately. you need to split the two halves of the tub assembly. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Maytag-Parts/Washer-dryer-combo-Parts/Model-MLE2000AYW/3048/0152000?pathTaken=&prst=0&shdMod=MLE2000AYW

OK thanks

your welcome good luck and well wishes, Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician