The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

In the canister above the Burner it is extremely hot . also

In the canister above the Burner it is extremely hot . also the refreg will not cool either the freezer or the refrig. No fault codes. the model # XXXXX series 10347924 No leaks or bad smells Outside.Currently unpluged Norcold recall performed 2 years ago

Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.

With no error codes to go by you will have to use the trouble shooting flow charts in the service manual to diagnose the unit.

I am uploading the manual for you now.

Please click here to download th emanual. Go to page 12 and start there.

If you have any questions about the diagnostics please post them here. I will be happy to answer them for you.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your problem. If you need further information please reply to me and I will be happy to assist you further.
If you have no further questions please select a positive rating at this time. This will not close your question, or prevent you from asking follow up questions. All it does is make sure that I receive credit for my work. Your satisfaction is still 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you do not see the rating box or do not receive an e-mail confirmation that your rating processed please let me know.

**PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU RATE**