Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool front loader duet steam washer will not complete…

Whirlpool front loader duet steam...
Whirlpool front loader duet steam washer will not complete cycle. Select a cycle, press start, it locks, spins once, water comes then it stops and starts flashing suds and then goes off.
10/1/2012
JCCARVER
JCCARVER, appliance doctor
Please post model number.

Also besides the suds flashing, is there an error code present?

I get an F35 and then it stops. I have to hit start to get it to drain but it never goes through cycle. I pulled it out and there is a number 0n back sticker 310746212828/ next to a bar code - is that it?

Look inside the door should start with a W

WFW9600TW01

thanks for that info.

Okay you are going to need to replace the analog pressure switch located under the top cover panel in the back right corner of the washer (as viewed when standing in front of the washer looking down at the top).

The part number of the switch is: W10156252

Here you can purchase it:
http://www.appliancepartspros.com/Appliance-Parts/whirlpool-switch-item-number-ap5264563.aspx
JCCARVER
JCCARVER, appliance doctor