John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Can I send you a photo of the cook top its an old style, burners

Customer Question

Can I send you a photo of the cook top its an old style, burners and switches built in to a stainless steal counter top?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is Kelly and I look forward to helping you! Yes, use the paperclip or tree icon to upload it.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, no pictures came through. You can upload them to the www.photobucket.com for free and then send me the link to download, that may be easier.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry, your last response is blank. Sorry you are having trouble.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,I sent photo's to your service desk asked them to send to you if that fails I will have someone do it for me thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Okay, I will wait to see if I get them, so far nothing. I am here until we get it figured out, no worries!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Okay, I got the pictures, thanks! That is very old but very cool! Can you see on the lights themselves if they are 120 VAC lights or 240 VAC lights?