Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

KENMORE WASHER MOD XXXXXXXXXXX SER CT4470186 GIVES ERROR CODE

OF F1 AND THERE IS NO TECH SHEET IN WASHER
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Is that the only issue? Please resend the model number and this time put a period after the third number otherwise the number comes across as all X's.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry I was out of town for a few days, Kenmore washer mod.110.27082603 ser. CT4470186 F1 error code

Okay, thank you. The F1 fault code on this washer indicates that the water level pressure transducer signal is out of range. The pressure transducer air hose tubing being pinched or crimped can cause this. A failed pressure transducer on the machine control board can also cause it. The first thing to do is to call Sears and see if your washer is under recall as some of the Kenmore Oasis washers have been recalled for the F1 error. Now if it is not under recall you will need to check the pressure hose connected to the control board for any kinks or leaks or such. If the hose is good and you can blow through it into the tub then your control board is bad and needs to be replaced. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.