Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

My combo-oven micro has gone pop It is 4and a half years

My combo-oven micro has gone 'pop' It is 4and a half years old. I live in Nantwich , Cheshire and wondered who would be the nearest engineer to look at it.

Welcome..I have 23 years of Experience In the Appliance Repair Field..Working directly with All Major Appliance Brands...Sounds like a internal fuse has tripped...Which is most often a sign of a much bigger problem..At 4 years old and being a Panasonic i would actually be looking at replace the unit rather than paying a repair bill as microwaves are rather inexpensive and unfortunately throw away now adays...If that is not a option your local repair would be Woolleys There number is XXXXX 626386 Thanks Bob

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

You mis-read the question .It is not just a microwave but an oven and grill as well and nothing is working so your advice to 'throw it away' seemed cavalier.

Ok great..Tha tis why i posted the phone number at the end of my answer to you..".If that is not a option your local repair would be Woolleys There number is XXXXX 626386"..In this case you would need to first have the main breaker at the fuse panel checked..To see if it has tripped at that point..It is very possible that the wiring at the back of the unit has failed..You can check this first before calling for service..Please post back and let me know what you find out..thanks Bob ..Thanks Bob