Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

MY SPIN WILL NOT WORK, ONLY MAKES A LOUD BUZZING NOISE, EVERYTHING

MY SPIN WILL NOT WORK, ONLY MAKES A LOUD BUZZING NOISE, EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE MACHINE WORKS
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Often times on these washer when the spin breaks---the agitator will stop working as well. Can you start the wash cycle and see if the unit agitates still?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I STARTED THE CYCLE AT THE RINSE CYCLE AND IT DID RINSE BUT THE AGITATOR DOES NOT GO

OK that's what I thought. So this means that your motor coupler has broken and will need to be replaced. You'll need to order and replace part number 285753A which costs about $15 and below is a link to a video that shows you how to replace the part.

CLICK HERE

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.