Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

We have a 2 year old GE Profile refrigerator with french doors

We have a 2 year old GE Profile refrigerator with french doors and freezer on the bottom, that has stopped working. Already checked circuit breaker and plug in. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 4 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and I will use all my training and knowledge of 40 years to help you with your Problem today ,, thanks

is it completely dead except for the lights?
may i have the model number please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Model #PFSS2MJYCSS . Yes, it is completely dead except for the digital display and lights.

unplug the fridge for 5 minutes and plug back up, if this does not boot it and get it running then you will have to replace the motherboard thats on the back of the fridge and its part number WR55X10996 which cost about $135 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem so please leave me a positive rating of one of the top 3 smiley faces for me before you leave for my time and knowledge, if you cant leave a positive rating then please do not leave one at all, a lower rating counts against us ,, thanks