Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a ge profile harmony wpgt9350c0ww the error code reads

I have a ge profile harmony wpgt9350c0ww the error code reads THE MOTOR IS NOT ROTATING PROPERLY CHECK AND REPLACE IF NECESSARY. I have change the hall senor but still no luck. help

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

this means the Stator Assembly isn't working correctly. you say you replaced the hall sensor. is this what you replaced? Stator Assembly WH39X10004      Alternate Product View

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

its the plastic part that clips on to this item that the electrical wires hook to. part lg6501kw2001a

okay so you just replaced the RPS.it seems the entire unit should be replaced, this is ecentualy the motor in this machine.as long as the drum is not hanging up but this is not turning properly the entire unit needs to be replaced. The RPS rotor positioning sensor you replaced just senses the position of the rotor. If the motor is not turning correctly the RPS will still show that same fault. You need to replace the entire Stator assembly. hope tis helps. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Byran i have order the part. Thought it would be in by now.

okay thats fine just let me know if all goes well, thanks Bryan