Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

i have an elite kenmore model 27086604 that stopped in the

Customer Question
middle of a normal wash...
i have an elite kenmore model 27086604 that stopped in the middle of a normal wash cycle. it was stuck at 28 minutes and would just make a vibreting noise. no error code. you cant stop it by pushing stop button twice as you normally can. tried unplugging it for a while and it just makes that hum and wont start a cycle
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Appliance
8/19/2012
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Okay good morning , would you need to do is check your drain pump assembly , even though a code didn't come up it sounds as though your pump has failed or there is something in it that is causing it to not drain or run , what you need to do is click on this blue link and it will take to a video to show you how to access the pump and replace it , chances are there is just something stuck in it or it's clogged , check it and if it's not clogged replace the pump .you can also get the pump at the same blue link , http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drain-Pump/W10217134/1472275?modelNumber=110.27086604?RCAID=1000065 hope this helps,the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

thank you, that was it

your very welcome. thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician