Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I pushed all the right buttons for self-cleaning my oven. It

will turn off, F5 comes...
I pushed all the right buttons for self-cleaning my oven. It will turn off, F5 comes up and it beeps. I have tried this procedure 8 times. My stove is a couple years old and I have cleaned it a few times.
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/14/2012
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the full model # ? thanks Bryan

mer7662ww model hard to read

ro2824307 serial

okay the f5 code is a failed clock assembly. you will need to order and replace the clock assembly. i wish it was better news. can you tell me what color face the clock has ?

F5 Hardware and watchdog circuits disagreeReplace clock assembly (also called the ERC)
Smilethe clock face is black, the stove is white. I tried to add more smiley faces but it didn't work. Guess I did something wrong.
thats okay I didn't send the answer yet. is this the clock ?
the only part that is black is where the time shows and stove information. My assembly is white. otherwise that is the assembly
okay great . this should be yours then. if so heres the link to order it. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/W10271759/0022/664?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=W10271759 hope this helps, just remove the back panel on the range to gain access to the clock. unplug it of course. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician