Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I Have a GE Profile French Door Model: PFS22MBS/PFS22SBS and

I Have a GE Profile French Door Model: PFS22MBS/PFS22SBS and the display to adjust and display the temperature is intermittent. Sometime the display work and some time it is not. Could it be the display control board and if this is it could you give me the part number. Thank You, XXXXX [email protected]

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

the more likely cause and this happens a lot is the main control board is the cause.G.E had to redesign these boards because of those issues. you can order this @ control board just click that blue link.this will take care of the issue. the display on these hardly ever fail. the control is located on the back of the refrigerator behind an 8X10 inch cover. hope this helps. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Bryan,

Thank you for a so quick answer. Before I rate you I would like to fix the issue first. So I get the unit and make the installation and get back to you with the resukts. My only question is "How do I get back to you once I log off this session?
thats fine, just leave the question open and sign back in when its done. thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Bryan,

I was very satisfied with you service and I gave back the rating so you
could be paid.

In had another question regarding another type of appliance (clothe washer)
but I think I must open a new case for that. Which is fine. But I am not
ready yet to do the repair. So, when I am ready, I will definitively
contact you.

okay thank you and get back to me when your ready.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
, Bryan