How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randy Your Own Question
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1300
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Randy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

question is stated above

This answer was rated:

question is stated above
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, with the washer you go to a home improvement and get an appliance surge protector. There is a special one you need for the washer. The same surge protector you use for computer, tv, fridge and such will work just fine with your washer. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.
Randy and 3 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you