Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Kenmore stove. Our clock stopped working on the stove. Is

Kenmore stove. Our clock...
Kenmore stove. Our clock stopped working on the stove. Is there anything we can do to fix the clock? If I push the clock button, the time shows, then goes off and won't stay on.
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/11/2012
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Do you have the model number ?
Model number XXXXXXXXXXX
can you resend that with a space between each number ? it didn't come through.

7 9 0 4 6 5 8 4 5 0 2

okay perfect. Well the bad news is the clock/control is all one piece and has failed. the good news is it is available. it would need to be replaced to fix the issue.theres no reset of any kind on the particular clock. heres a link to order it. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Oven-Control-Board/318296801/1157734?modelNumber=790.46584502?RCAID=1000065 you need to unplug the range and pull it away from the wall and remove the back panel over the control to replace it. its a plug and play which means its easy to replace , just go wire for wire and plug for plug when replacing it. hope this helps. the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician