Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Bosh Vision 300/500/DLX series clothes washer is giving E13 error

I have a Bosch Vision 300/500/DLX Series Clothes Washer. I'm getting an E13 error code meaning the washer cannot drain and spin due to a pump blockage? How do I get to the pump to check it?

Can you get us the full model number off the tag on the washer itself? Also is there a door or a round plastic cover on the front of the machine?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The Model number is: WFVC645OUC/19 FD 9001 903410

SN 850010088074034105

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, there the front loading door has a "round glass" bubble type window protruding into the machine.

Okay does your machine look like this one? Have you taken the bottom access panel in the front off yet?graphic

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, this is it. No, I have not removed the bottom access panel. To do this do I need to tip the washer backward? It is full of water.

Okay on this one there are three screws holding the front access panel on .graphicRemove them to gain access to the pump assembly. The pump is number 0430 on this diagram . Remove the trap (get towels ready) and clean the pump trap.