Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a kenmore gas oven model #316207500. Wait thats the

part number. I have the...
I have a kenmore gas oven model #316207500. Wait thats the part number. I have the part and looked up the schematic for replacing it. Will I have to take all those parts off or is there a "quik" way of removing some of the parts?

Michele
8/3/2012
Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay I see you are replacing the main control board. Do you have the model number of the oven so I can pull up a diagram? Make sure your put the period after the third number otherwise your model number will come across as all X's.
790.75751103
Oh heck this will be easy. So easy that even I can do it. All you need to do is to pull put your oven and unplug it for safety. Then look at the top of the stove and remove the back panel (#1 in the diagram I am sending). It is usually held on with 4 to 6 screws. After you take the back panel off you will have direct access to the control board. Just disconnect the wires going in to the control board (noting what wire goes where ) and then just unscrew the control board. That is it and you will be good to go. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.

KENMORE Gas range Backguard Parts
Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician

I haven't had a chance to tackle this project. I will tomorrow when i get off work.12:00 mountain. so give me till then and i'll followup and rate. I might need more help.

michele

No problem Michele, look forward to hearing that you did it yourself.
Yea I did it and it works!! I couldn't get the oven to get up to the temp. I needed and now it does. Thanks you and it was easy. I was having trouble getting the screws out until I got the right tool. Michele thanks again
You are so welcome Michele, glad you were able to do it. Great job on your part. You did outstanding.
Randy
Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician