Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

i am trying to clean the dust off my lg lp1111wxry1 portable

Customer Question
air condtioner. i have...
i am trying to clean the dust off my lg lp1111wxry1 portable air condtioner. i have removed all the screws, can see the dust blocking the fins; can't get the damn cover off
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Appliance
8/1/2012
Appliance Technician: Jon, Appliance Technician replied 5 years ago
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician

Jon Grella : Hello
Jon Grella : My name is jon and I can help you today
Jon Grella : I am going to send you a link to a sears website that will show you the exploded view diagram of your machine. Please copy and paste the link to your browser to open it
Jon Grella : http://c.searspartsdirect.com/lis_png/PLDM/Z1110021-00001.png
Jon Grella : First like youhad done you need to remove all the screws on both 5313 and 7210
Jon Grella : Then there may be hidden screws on both parts 7214 and 3014
Jon Grella : Tose are the top console where the keypad is and the bottom tray where the drain pan is. On some of these models after removing the screws to the front and back panels you will need to remove the Holden's screws on the top and bottom panels as well.
Jon Grella : Ater doing so will give you access to the internal fans and filters. So you can clean.
Jon Grella : Open the exploded view diagram with the link I have given you above. Tis will help to see what I am referring to. And to aid you in taking the panels off to clean.
Jon Grella : Also make sure you take the screws off the sides of the front and back covers as well.
Jon Grella : This should come apart pretty easily to access the fans and filter area so yu can clean it out.
Jon Grella : Please get back to me here if you have any more troubles getting it appart and I will help you more.
Jon Grella : If ou feel that I have helped you please remember to rate my performance below with ok service or better so that I can get credit for helping you. If you feel that I don't deserve that kind of rating please don't leave negative rating. Simply just hit the repy or continue conversation link so that I can help you more until you are completely satisified.
Jon Grella : And after ratimg positively should you have more questions you can always comeback here and I will help you more for no additional charge.
Jon Grella : Thanks.
Jon Grella : And please remember to rate my performance below before logging out today.
I am still here of you need me again.

Just comeback her and let me know how you did. If you got the machine apart?

If you need more help pleas get back to me here and I will help you more.

If you feel that I have helped to answer your question please remember to rate my performance below with ok service or better so that way I can get credit for helping you.

Of you need more help pleas pe don't rate negatively just comeback here and I will help you more until you are satisfied. Then you can rate positively.

Thanks

Sorry Jon this diagram is a VERY POOR GRAPHIC QUALITY, you are going to have to articulate with english (and please spell correcltly) how to get to the screws THAT ARE HIDDEN. THAT IS WHAT I AM GOING TO PAY OR NOT PAY $30 FOR YOU TO DO SIR. I have this diagram I downloaded off the internet MYSELF; it doesn't help me get to the screws that are hidden.

Is what I'm asking for clear? If I could figure out how to get all the screws out, I wouldn't have needed to contact you for $30.........

Jon
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician