Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

i have a GE spacemaker model#jvm1443wk02. i had a small cardboard

i have a GE spacemaker model#jvm1443wk02. i had a small cardboard fire inside of the cooking area, now the microwave has no power. is this a blown fuse or also the thermostat?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, do you have power to the outlet? Also, it could possibly be the fuse but it could also be the control board. You will need a meter to test a few things to see what the problem is to be.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i have power to the outlet, what im i looking for when i test the control board ?

You need to test the fuse first. Also, if not the fuse, then you need to check the "thermal fuse" located right behind the control board. Now if they both check good then the only other thing that can cause no power at all is the control board. So check both the fuse and thermal fuse for continuity first. I am sending you a diagram and the thermal fuse is #77 on the diagram. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.

GE Microwave Microwave Parts