Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Bravos quiet series 300 will not turn on.

Answered in 1 minute by:
7/15/2012
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the full model number ?

I did not receive your response.,
I sent the model number but did not get a response.
I did not receive the model # XXXXX you resend the complete model #?
Model: MVWB450WQ1
serial: C02570229
Okay perfect. is the clicking sound comming from the door lock area ?
No it seems to be coming from the panel of electronic controls.

okay , this is a control issue then, this will need to be ordered and replaced. this is available at the flolowing link. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/MAYTAG-Parts/Wa sher-Parts/W10284166/0026/110/Model-MVWB450WQ1/3048/0153200?keySuffixId=NA&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelComponent&documentCom pId=W1003033&diagramPageId=00002&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=MVWB450WQ1&subCompDesc=Control%20panel%20parts&brandDesc=MAYTAG&modelDesc=AUTOMATIC-WASHER&blt=11&shdMod= hope this helps , the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan

part # XXXXX on this diagram,

I will respond when I have the part installed and know you were on target with your answer. I do appreciate your quick response. How difficult is it to replace this part?
its not to difficult to replace, you need to open the control panel to access it, its plug and play from there. talk soon, thanks , Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Thank you.
your welcome.
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician