Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I own a 9 year old JGS968SOH1SS gas oven and top. The top

I own a 9 year...
I own a 9 year old JGS968SOH1SS gas oven and top. The top is working fine but the oven is not heating. All controls seem to be working fine. what is the problem and can I fix it or do I need a repair man?
7/14/2012
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Hello, I can help you with this. Have you tried broil and bake? Do you get any heat at all? Let me know and I'm sure I can help.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Hello.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Let me know if the broil works, you may just need an ignitor.

Customer:
SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Sorry I am not able to see previous comment.

Customer:

we tried the broiler and it started to work. we then turned on the bake and it was not getting warm. We put it on 400 and then it started to heat up after a delay. thoughts

Customer:
SubZero_Wolf Expert :

You have a weak bake ignitor for sure. Happens all the time. The part is pretty cheap and very easy to replace. I'll look up the best price online for you right now.

Customer:

thanks

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Part is HERE number 316 on drawing, as you can see its below the floor which comes up with a few screws, then two wires (doesn't matter which is which) and your done.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Ill find a better price now just wanted you to see what you need to replace.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Here is cheaper and they are reputable.

Customer:
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert