Justin
Justin, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner of Shaffer's Appliance Service
40730774

my dishwasher ,maytag, purchesed in5-07 ,model-mobtt60awb just

my dishwasher ,maytag, purchesed in5-07 ,model-mobtt60awb just quit ,one green light just to the left of heated dry under options remains on, what should i do?

Do you see a padlock icon near that light? If so, your control panel may be locked. If you do see a padlock icon, you'd press and hold that pad for 5-10 seconds. If that is not the case, that suggests the user interface console is defective. See page 6 of your user manual here. https://www.maytag.com/digitalassets/MLPDF/User%20Instructions%20-%20W10157789.pdf

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks justin, it worked, have a good day
Thank you for using Just Answer. Glad to help anytime. Please come back again!
Please click the accept button at your convenience. This is how I'm awarded for my help. Thanks.