Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

how do i chane the control panel on my kenmore front loader

washer model XXXXXXXXXX...
how do i chane the control panel on my kenmore front loader washer model XXXXXXXXXX
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/7/2012
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you send the model number again with a space between each number ? it didn't come through. thanks, Bryan
4 1 7 4 4 1 5 2 4 0 0
okay perfect. Is this what your changing ?
yes
okay, first remove the top of the washer, there are screws on the back remove them and slide the top back and off.slide the dispenser out and push the little tab underneath to remove it, then there are two screws number 18 remove them then number 26 and 28on this diagram. let me know when you have these out.
it will be a couple of hours before i,m able to get help to move the dryer from the top of washer will talk to you later thanksCoolCool
okay Smile get back to me when you get it, its not to bad once you get the top off . thanks Bryan
compeleted washer back running thanksCoolCoolCool

thats great ! We are having site issue's if so the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan

I know you put 3 smiley faces on the bottom but that doesn't get me paid unfortunately. please press 3 or above at the bottom of this post. thanks and good job ! Bryan

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician