Justin
Justin, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Owner of Shaffer's Appliance Service
40730774

i have stove with micro above and i removed the plastic light

i have stove with micro above and i removed the plastic light covers to change appliance bulbs . i lost both screws ( bolts ? ) . I went to LOwe's and salesperson was unable to find suitable bolt ( flat end about 1/4 in ) Can you help me? stove about 5-7 yrs old I guess. it has a grid which has 2 jets same size on left and very small and very large on right. Thank you in advance Regina

Justin :

If you can please provide a full model number, I may be able to find the OEM screws you require.

Customer:
Justin :

Hi. Do you have a model number so I can try to help you?

Justin :

Regina, we are currently in live chat. I have not heard a response from you in 10 minutes. I will change this from live chat to Q and A. Please reply at your earliest convenience. Then I'll be more than happy to assist you.

Justin :

Justin

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i TYPED IN MODEL INFO BUT DID NOT GET RESPONSE MODEL HMV 9305/01 serial # XXXXX
The lamp cover screws are part number 423683 and can be ordered from www.searspartsdirect.com
That's the screw OEM part number for the lamp covers on the base of the microwave. You'll need to order a quantity of (2) and they're $3.29 a piece. Thank you so much for your question, and for using Just Answer today.