Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Miele washer/dryer combo. In replacing a corroded

Customer Question
I have a Miele washer/dryer...
I have a Miele washer/dryer combo. In replacing a corroded fuse in the transformer box (it has four fuses) I broke the fuse the remainder of which remained melded to the bottom of the fuse insert area. In attempting to remove what remained of the fuse I pulled out and bent a white metal clip and destroyed the black plastic surrounding the fuse insert area. Will I need to buy a completely new fuse box or will a Miele technician be able to repair my attempt at a repair?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/2/2012
Appliance Technician: Walt-mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Walt-mod

I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Please cancel. I will contact Miele service directly. Thank you.
John, Home Appliance Technician