Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

i have electric range it stop turning on when you turn on burner

Customer Question

i have electric range it stop turning on when you turn on burner it shows 20 on the menu board time only shows when u turn on burner pls help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 5 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and I will use all my training and knowledge of 40 years to help you with your Problem today ,, thanks

may i have the model number please
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
merh752baq13275102je
thanks and can you explain a little more for me
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the range does not turn on the clock not showing unless u turn knobs to put burner on even oven mode will not start no response only when knobs turned on will clock or oven show on display,
this will be a hands on type repair because its a wiring problem and will have to be traced out with meters so it would be for the best to call in a service tech for this an dif the range is a year of less in age it will be covered under the warranty, sorry for the bad news, if you can not leave me a positive rating please do not leave a rating at all ,, thanks