Jason
Jason, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  15yrs experience
63955563

I have a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator, Model #56684501, serial

I have a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator, Model #56684501, serial #ST1734147. How do I fix the right hand upper door handle that has come loose?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

give me a few minutes to look up your model, I'll be back shortly, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Still waiting Bryan -

Thank you for using Just Answer. I will be glad to assist you in your answer. Think about safety when doing repairs, electric, water, gas, ect.

Looks like last expert opted out. This is a sxs refrigerator correct? If so, just pull up on the handle and it will slide up. Then you can remove it. There will be a screw on the door that needs tightened, and on the handle as well, 2 at top, and 2 at bottom total. Tighten all the screws, then reinstall. It is very easy. If my information was helpful, please rate me with one of the 3 top ratings. If not, please respond back for more information so I can get that rating. Thank you

Jason, Home Appliance Tech
Experience: 15yrs experience