John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Avanti WCR683DZD-2 wine cooler - just got delivered on Friday

Avanti WCR683DZD-2 wine cooler - just got delivered on Friday - all parts appear to be working but temp is showing 72 on both readouts - can not get tempature to drop -has been plugged in for 24 hrs - compressor working - digital settings are not holding - set at 65 and 55 but always reverts back to 72 - what can we do???

Hi Im John I will help you with the wine cooler problem.

If the compressor is going and has been for twenty four hours the problem is a freon leak in the sealed system, I would return the cooler theres nothing you can do to the unit.its a warranty issue .

Hope this helps with the cooler problem.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Live in WA state - ordered from Texas - is there anything else we could do before returning it??
No , its been going for over 24 hrs with no cooling at all its a system leak and noting can be done , returning the unit is all you can do.
If you require assistance in the future please let me know.