SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Licensed Appliance Journeyman
46655473

IM THINKING OF GETTING A FISHER PAYKEL 519LT UPSIDE DOWN FRIDGE

IM THINKING OF GETTING A FISHER PAYKEL 519LT UPSIDE DOWN FRIDGE SINCE MY KELVINATOR IS ON THE WAY OUT.I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THESE NEWER BRANDS AND THE UPSIDE DOWN IDEA IS ALSO NEW TO ME.IM CONFUSED AS I AM OLD FASHIONED AND USED TO THE OLDER STYLES AND BRANDS.THIS PARTICULAR MODEL SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY ONE IN SIZE AND VOLUME THAT SUITS ME.PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR HONEST OPINION ON THE BRAND AND STYLE.ARE THEY DEPENDABLE.PLEASE HELP.......................................THank you.. amelia
Hello, I can help you with this. I do factory service for F&P and can honestly say that the quality is not very good. The main issues are parts failures, noise, and water/ice maker leaks. I would not recommend theses units. You may want to purchase an apartment size GE if the size is your big concern. Let me know how I can help further, Thanks, Sam