Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Jenn-Air side by side Refrigerator #JCD2295KEP. The

ice maker lately seem to drip...
I have a Jenn-Air side by side Refrigerator #JCD2295KEP. The ice maker lately
seem to drip into the ice Bin alittle extra water each time it fills (toward the
front). Ice ends up all stuck together after a day or two. Has worked fine since
installing about 5 years ago and appears to be leveled properly.
6/16/2012
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

this is a common problem on these.
Whats going on is your electronic fill valve isn't closing tightly after its done filling the ice maker. this is usually caused by small particles getting into the fill valve and keeping the valve from shutting all the way. this is your valve. these cannot be taken apart unfortunately to clean the valve will need to be ordered and replaced. I am including a link below where you can order this. the valve is on the back of the refrigerator and its what the line from the house connects to. its easy to replace. Hope this helps, thanks for using our service.if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

water valve
Did you get my last reply? the site is having problems and I want to make sure you received the info.if so please use the rating system to rate my help. 3 stars or above is a good rating.thanks ,Bryan
Viewed your response Saturday and ordered Part.
Part will be here Friday 6/22/12. I will let you know
if part does not solve problem after I install.

Thanks
Jim
Okay.Smile let me know, thanks, Bryan
I have received the part in the mail you called out, installed it,
still leaks, did not solve problem.

Sincerely,
Jim
this is still overflowing into the ice maker ? there only one other thing that can do that and thats the ice maker itself, it may be taking to long to cycle and is overflowing. thats all I can think of, theres nothing else between the house water and the ice maker. I was hoping the valve would fix it, if you bought the valve at repair clinic they will take it back, you need the ice maker it turns out, hers the link to that, http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Ice-Maker-Assembly/D7824706Q/915772?modelNumber=JCD2295KEP return the valve and they will credit it to the ice maker, sorry to hear that didn't work, thanks, Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician