Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

the freezer is running BUT the contents are NOT frozen! (I

Customer Question
have a veking 48' double...
the freezer is running BUT the contents are NOT frozen! (I have a veking 48' double doors PRO) and NO manual to adjust the buttons on top of the inside the refrigirator. May be this is the problem. I hope for an answer. thank you
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/14/2012
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning. Do you have a model # ?
looking for it give me a minute
okay
sorry could not locate the # XXXXX it is side-by-side doors, 48" wide and 82+ height and it is 9 years old and used ONLY last year!!!
I do not see your answer or response
I tried to respond but you posted before I could, check the freezer in the back inside. is there frost on the panel? is the fan running ?

product # XXXXX

There is no frost. The fan is running(I hear the motor) it is cold inside the freezer but not frozen products.

okay so everything seems to be running ? fan,and it is semi cold? you need an HVAC tech to check the freon levels unfortunately. he will need to put gages on this and check the levels. sorry for the bad news. freon laws are very strict now and this needs to be checked by a tech.
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician