Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

what is the best solution to use to clean the calicum deposits

what is the best solution to use to clean the calicum deposits form the inside of my icemaker

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get me the model # ? are the calcium deposits on the Teflon part of the ice maker ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

can't get model number yes they are most of them came out with the vinigar

okay can you get the model # XXXXX ? CRL is good for getting rid of calcium deposits but you may need to take the ice maker out and remove the ice maker mold and soak it to remove all of it.Ice Maker Mold and Heater W10190929       Main Product ViewI was hoping to get you diagrams on how it comes apart.