Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

On the deli center the side tabs are broken. (The tabs hold

Customer Question

On the deli center the side tabs are broken. (The tabs hold the glass cover in place when you slide the drawer open.) I could not find the part in the parts catolog. Any ideas? Thank you XXXXX [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number for your refrigerator so that I can better assist you? And are you talking about the tabs at the front or the back? And are these the tabs or "studs" coming out of the side wall of the refrigerator liner itself?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Model number is XXXXX IT IS A STUD ON THE SIDE WALL OF THE REFIGATOR LINER.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Are you looking for the right side or the left side stud? And is this stud the one for the bottom most drawer inside the refrigerator where you pull the drawer out and the lid lifts up?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

IT IS THE LEFT HAND STUD ON THE BOTTOM DRAWER THAT PULLS OUT AND LIFTS THE LID

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
ok so this comes as an entire plastic end cap, not just the stud. You'll need to remove the drawer and lid to replace this part. Below is a link to the part you need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
wRONG PART, i NEED THE PART THAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
OK below is the link to the end cap on the other side.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I can not see the stud , it is the one that holds the door in place when you pull the drawer out.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
That is the part. I know what you're talking about, and that is the part with the stud built into it. You can't see the stud because the picture is of the back side of the end cap---but that is the part you need.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I can not find the link to buy the part.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
OK so depending on which one you need, below is the link for both the left and right side.

RIGHT SIDE CLICK HERE

LEFT SIDE CLICK HERE