John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

how do i remove the spindryer drum on my defy twnmaid?

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
already send more info wheres my answer?

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!