Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

I have a maytag model MDB9100AWQ which is about 12 years old.

I have a maytag model MDB9100AWQ which is about 12 years old. It does not drain all the way. and does not start a new cycle. the lights come on and show the different cycles. but nothing happens.
Hello I'm Larry and I will use all my training and knowledge of 40 years to help you with your Problem today ,, thanks

tell me please what all the buttons on the control panel say from left to right ,, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
3sec,auto clean,drain/off,delay/resume,digital display,rinse only,light wash,normal wash,heavy wash,tuff scrub plus,sanitize,heated dry,extra rinse.
press these buttons in this order

normal wash - then - heated dry
normal wash - then - heated dry
normal wash - then - heated dry

if this does not reset the control board then you will have to replace the control board and if you do its part number 99002825R which cost about $99 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what is the normal life for this dishwasher? What is the reset going to do? Start a new cycle?
the normal life span is 10 to 12 years ,, it will go though all the cycles and stop, when it does then press cancel and start a cycle, if it goes though the entire cycle than it will be ok and if not then the board is bad