Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I think my spark module on my whillpool stove model# XXXXX

I think my spark module on my whillpool stove model# XXXXX is gone up, that part (#ps366201 ) is shown as NLA . Any possible solutions ?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

give me a few minutes to look up that info, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am guessing its the module spark since the ( oven and two of the surface ignitors worked before the wire short out something ?)

yes and I found the original part # XXXXX is(NNN) NNN-NNNNbut I'm having trouble locating one. I will keep trying and get back to you soon. it takes a bit of searching.
I found a crossover and theres one available on Ebay, heres the link. theres nothing else anywhere . http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Gas-Oven-Range-Spark-Module-3-1-6548S0001-/130629112790 thanks for your patients, Bryan