Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

my ES200/300 FRIGIDAIRE ELECTRIC RANGE OVEN WILL NO HEAT UP.

my ES200/300 FRIGIDAIRE ELECTRIC RANGE OVEN WILL NO HEAT UP. The controls on top work and light,but the oven will not get hot. The range top I have read the manuel,but find nothing to help. It beeps and the clock is wotking fine. What do I do next?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Have you tried both bake and broil? Does does broil heat up at all?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have tried both and neither heat.
ok so unfortunately there are no fuses or cut outs on this style model that will cut out the both the bake and the broil yet still allow the cooktop to function. If your cooktop is functioning still then we know the oven is getting 240 volts which unfortunately means that the L2 relay on your display control board has failed. You can't just replace the relay, so you'll need to order and replace the entire display control board which is about $150-200 depending on the exact model number. I know the display is still working, but the display board does a whole lot more than just display time, and one of which is sending power to the bake and broil elements which isn't working.

If you're handy, you can definitely replace the display control board yourself. The part is all plug and play so it takes about 30-45 minutes to replace the dsplay board.