Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Yes, I changed the control module and the problem still there,

Yes, I changed the control module and the problem still there, the CODE F1 is shown in the display and and sound alarm is hold.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

what was the part # XXXXX replaced ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Control Electronic 31949201 and Core DUD PN DUD 31949201
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The replaced unit is: 31-31949201-0 and other information in the module is 100-00973-02 585/905'Fnn051465942
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
I cant seem to answer you. please tell me if you get this.theres another board on the back of the oven # XXXXX on this diagram.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I got it
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
link for diagram. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Amana-Parts/Range-Parts/Model-ACS7270AW0/1268/0124111/M0308032/00001?blt=06&prst=&shdMod=
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
if you have the board on the back you need to replace it. I'm having trouble getting you replies i need to go off line and run a scan, thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I received the diagram, whta is the next step?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I received the diagram, what is the next step?
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
can you get to the back of the range and take the panel off and see if you have the board # XXXXX on the diagram in yours ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I can not see in the diagram you send me the board 15, please review the drawing you sent me.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Bryan, sorry I located the module, I am looking the module you sent me by diagram on my stove
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

okay unfortunately this module is the only other thing that would cause the f-1 code besides the clock which you replaced. so it looks like you need to replace that also. this is what it says under the codes.

Electronic Range Control (ERC) III / Relay board with separate board / push buttons

also there are a few numbers missing from you model number can you get me the rest ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
From the Electronic Control module??
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
okay what I'm trying to ask is there are more numbers from the range model number itself, can you get those ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, These are: Model 150, NNN-NN-NNNN , 3RPM, CCW Class F, Green, 120V, 60 Hz
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
this is the model number you gave to the first tech. ACS7270 there should be a few more numbers in that model number . is there ? they are showing more numbers on the list. click this link and it will show you what I mean. http://www.repairclinic.com/Shop-For-Parts?s=t-ACS7270-%3d%3d I want to make sure we get you the correct part.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ACS7270A AND ACS7280A
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
okay you need to replace the board on the back # XXXXX on the diagram. heres a link to order it. http://www.appliancepartspros.com/Appliance-Parts/whirlpool-erc--remote-relay-bo-item-number-ap4104081.aspx sorry you ended up having to replace both. thanks and very best wishes, Bryan