Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Kenmore He2 front loader giving F21 error. Removed drain hose

Customer Question
from pipe and placed in...
Kenmore He2 front loader giving F21 error. Removed drain hose from pipe and placed in bucket. I get some flow but not a lot. F21 error returned after 13 min. of 54 min. cycle. What is clogged?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/14/2012
Appliance Technician: Randy, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 years ago
Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. So you removed the drain hose from behind the washer? Do you happen to have the model number of the unit?
Only thing I can find on Kenmore washer is He2 Plus with QuietPack
Just tell me - is the clog most probably inside the washer? If so, I will call repairman.
Relist: Incomplete answer.

First of all I am very sorry as I was having serious computer problems. Yes the clog is inside the washer. To be more specific it is behind the panel below your door. There is a filter in the drain pump that if it gets clogged it will stop your washer from draining. You can unclog it yourself very easily. I am sending you a video to show you how to do it if you desire to save some money. Again I am sorry about the delay and thank you for your time and extreme patience, Randy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWq0xdh8ZIA

Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Randy
Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician