Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

kitchenaid KUDIO1TJ doesnt clean top rack. solution?

kitchenaid KUDIO1TJ doesn't clean top rack. solution?
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com. Please remember, I do not get paid for my time and expertise until you accept. This is a pretty common problem and one that is easily remedied. There is a chopper that gets plugged and cuts the recirculation pressure to the upper spray arm. The chopper will likely need to be replaced. The part is available below as well as a video that will show how it is accessed and replaced!

Chopper Assembly $14.50

Repair Video

Clicking the “ACCEPT” button will NOT close this question. Once you accept, you may refer back to this thread, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved! Also, please leave positive feedback after you accept, this is important!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
parts and video are about a whirlpool...mine is a kitchenaid. are they the same?
Yes, the Kitchen Aid is stainless tub, Whirlpool plastic tub, pretty much the only difference.