How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bryan Your Own Question
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 12156
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Bryan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Frigidaire model GLHS38EGPBO refrigerator. The water

Resolved Question:

I have a Frigidaire model GLHS38EGPBO refrigerator. The water paddle in the frezzer door broke, I have the replacement. Do you have directions on how to replace? The face of the dispinser has 3 screws in the bottom but not sure if the face can be removed from the outside. I removed the screws but the plastic plate does not seem to come off at the top.
Can you give me some directions?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

once you have the three screws out slide the face up and it should unhook from the top, heres a diagram of all the parts to the dispenser. that should help.
Bryan and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you