Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a frigidaire dishwasher that flashes CL, Sensing and

I have a frigidaire dishwasher that flashes CL, Sensing and washing. I replaced the door seal because it was leaking and I replaced the door latch. the unit is still flashing the codes
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

CL means that the dishwasher doesn't think the door is shut, so if you're sure you replaced it properly, then it sounds like when the door seal was leaking, water may have gone in through the door latch opening and shorted out the control board because the only thing else that can cause a CL error is the control board. My advice would be to double check the latch and if it checks good, order and replace the main control board inside the door.