How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barry G. Your Own Question
Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 6823
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Barry G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Modle #jvm1443lk01 ineed a glass plate that is the modle #

Customer Question

modle #jvm1443lk01 ineed a glass plate that is the modle # and it is a ge spacemaker could you tell me what i need?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Barry G. replied 5 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** you for choosing our service.

Sears has the tray if you would like to shop online. I have the part linked below.

If you would like to shop around or shop locally the part number is ***** That is the number to use to get that tray.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i already no that it is 87.00 thats not what i wanted

Expert:  Barry G. replied 5 years ago.
Do you see what you are needing in the diagram below? What number is *****?