Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

the display panel on my Bosch side by side fridge is out....booklet

says to check the fuse...
the display panel on my Bosch side by side fridge is out....booklet says to check the fuse. where is the fuse located? I've checked the fuse box for my home and everything appears to be ok
4/21/2012
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker inside the refrigerator near the ceiling.

B22CS
There is a lot more to that model number, can you get the full model number please?

9005 009932
Sorry that's not the model either. The model starts with B22CS but has a lot more letters and numbers after it.
B22CS 30SNS/01
Hi Doc. Are you still working on this for me? It's a doozie huh?
I opted out of this question and someone else will assist you if they can help. I do not know this model all that well so that is why I opted out.

Thank you very much. What should I do if I do not hear from anyone?
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I can help you with this. The display board of the left is powered by the front relay board up on top of the machine. There are test pin holes on the board labeled for outputs and one should read disp. this should measure 12-14 VDc to ground. If it does you need a display board, if not you need a relay board. these are easy to replace and part are very available online. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks, Sam
SubZero_Wolf Expert
we removed the panels on top of the machine. There were two. Not sure what we are looking at though. Couldn't find anything that looked like pin holes or labeled output. But thank you very much for your response. Although we still haven't been able to fix our problem I'm still giving you a great rating. Thank you Sam.
Thanks. The front smaller board is the correct board. If you remove the board from the cavity (power off), on the underside near the wire plugs are the holes. They are very small and have letters right next to each, IM, G, disp, ect. you will need to turn that side of the board up while plugged in. Power up the unit and you want to check The disp marked hole.
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert