Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I washed a rug and the pump is pluged from the lint. I have

Customer Question

I washed a rug and the pump is pluged from the lint. I have taken all screws out. I can't get the back off to clean it out. Please tell be how to get to the pump. thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name is Mike, I will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

With this machine you don't take the back off, get a putty knife and slide it in the gap between the top and front panel about 3 inches from each end. Push the clips holding the front panel on place, The front should pop out. Lift the front out then you should see the pump on the floor to the right. Disconnect the drain pipes and then remove the screws holding the pump in place, clean the pump out and you should be all set.

Please remember after "ACCEPTING" you can come back at any time for additional assistance if needed.

Thanks