Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Electric range, model #79094034701, I have a light on the back

of range signaling one of...
Electric range, model #79094034701, I have a light on the back of range signaling one of the left sided burners is on, but there is no heat to the touch on either burner element on the left side. Light is perpetually lit. Last nite the left front burner was warm to touch.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2012
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

does the burner work ?
I will check. One second.....Yes it is heating up now
I am in my email account now. Is this where you will be sending my answers?
Are you still there?
I'm not sure where you receive my answers, I'm still here though. this isn't a glass top is it ?
No it is not a glass top.
okay you need to replace the infinite switch. its the switch you turn the burner on with. is it a small or large burner?
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
It is a large burner
Where is it located? Can I get to it myself? Is the switch sold at Sears?

Will you be responding any further?

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician