Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Took the doors off wolf l series ovens for easy install,

Customer Question
having big trouble putting them...
took the doors off wolf l series ovens for easy install, having big trouble putting them back on.......
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/13/2012
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the problem is that the doors were likely removed without locking the hinges which makes them very difficult to lock out once the door is off the oven. You will need to force the hinges open and then there is either a flip up tab that you need to flip up to lock the hinges, or a small hole will appear directly at the pivot point where you can stick a tiny screw through to lock the hinges out. Until the hinges are locked out, you can not install the door again.

Once you have the door installed, just open the door all the way and remove the lock to shut the door.

Below is a link to a video that shows how to remove and re-install the door on a Fisher and Payke oven, which is very similar to wolf, so if you don't unstand what I've said above, just watch the video and it will show you how to lock and unlock the hinges.

CLICK HERE