Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years Repairing Appliances, Factory Trained in Several Major Brands Self employed owner at All Better Appliance
41736587

I have a Dacor single convection wall oven, made about 1993.

I have a Dacor single convection wall oven, made about 1993. Interior dimensions are 24" X 15". I can't find the Model number. I think the timer board is dead. It give an F1 code and beeps with the timer-end alarm all the time. Repair guy says he needs the model number or he can't help me. Says the number should be on the black metal interior face near the lock and vents. Nothing there. I see a sticker on the circuit board just behind the timer/clock/control which says DACOR 82759, and CKSM H-46. Also 100-560-02. Are any of these the model? Can you tell me where to look?
Thanks
Danny, Cary, NC
Welcome.The number you have provided is the part number to the control..CLICK HERE FOR PART
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I figured that out. But I need to know where to find the model number of the oven.

If you open the door, there is a grille, there will be a model and serial number tag hidden behind this you can see if you shine a flashlight through the grille

Experience: 10 years Repairing Appliances, Factory Trained in Several Major Brands Self employed owner at All Better Appliance