Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service
14308609

We have a LG Dishwasher (Inverter Direct Drive) P/N 3850DD3006E.

Customer Question

We have a LG Dishwasher (Inverter Direct Drive) P/N 3850DD3006E. It only allow us to wash dishes for 2 hours and not for any other period of time. This is very frustrating and we wonder can we set it to wash dishes for a shorter period of time?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 5 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, i will try not to take up to much time ,, thanks

may i have the correct model number from the unit itself
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
(NNN) NNN-NNNN
you will need the control board, you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you when you find the correct model number from the sticker on the unit ,, thanks
due to having surgery yesterday and i see you have not press the accept button yet and I'm about to go off line so if you still have questions please ask now ,,, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The model number is : LDF6920ST
thank you ,, the part number for the power control board is 6871DD2002D which cost about $60 and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
When this dishwasher was purchased it can as is. My question is, can we ajust it in some way to reduce the time that it wash?
there is no adjustment but if the unit is less than a year old then you can have it repaired under warranty
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

If I am understanding you, I must have the power control board changed. Thank you!

right but as i said if this unit is new and under a year old then you can have to fixed free under warranty ,, thanks